The annual operations of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of West Georgia, Inc. are funded entirely through the generosity of donors and corporate partners. Families who stay at our Ronald McDonald House are asked to contribute a small donation, but those who cannot afford to do so stay free of charge.
Even with heart-felt donations from many of our guests, the total amount of funds collected from families accounts for less than 5% of the revenue needed to operate the House on an annual basis. The other 95% of the operating funds come from private donations, fundraising events, donations of goods and services and the McDonald's restaurant canister collection program.
If you are interested in lending your support to the families of sick and injured children, please complete the form below.
Your support of our charity and our mission is greatly appreciated!
You can modify an existing recurring donation by logging into PayPal.